https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-03-31/biden-begins-long-uphill-battle-to-pass-infrastructure-packageWHO is this article about? List by name any individuals or groups referenced in the article. [1 point]WHAT is this story about? Describe the main idea of the story by providing four important facts from the article in one or more complete sentences each. [4 points]1. 2. 3.4.WHEN did the events in this story take place? Be specific with dates. [1 point](Note: This is not necessarily the same as the date of publication, which may be one or more days after the event.) WHERE is this story occurring? Identify the specific location(s) where the story’s events took place. [1 point]WHY is this story important? Explain in a brief paragraph why this is a newsworthy story. How will the affected communities likely be impacted by the information in this story? [2 points]EVALUATE the credibility of the information. [2 points]To evaluate the credibility of the information, investigate where the article came from. Is the website known to have a biased perspective? Is the author knowledgeable about the topic they are reporting on? Does the author have any known biases? Can you confirm the same information with reporting from a different source? In the space below describe in multiple sentences the process you used to evaluate the credibility of the source. Is the information reported credible? Explain why or why not.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.