https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/when-can-private-entities-censor-speech/543588/Directions: Read the Article “When Can Private Entities Censor Free Speech?” and answer the questions that follow.1. In the case of Freeman v. State, decided by the Supreme Court of Georgia, what was the defendant, David Freeman, accused of doing?2. Why was Freeman’s disorderly conduct conviction overturned?3. What has President Trump urged NFL owners to do in response to athletes who protest by kneeling during the national anthem?4. If NFL team owners require players to stand for the national anthem as a condition of their contract, is that a violation of the athletes’ First Amendment Rights? Why or why not?5. According to the author, if team owners punish players in response to pressure or threats from the president, would this action violate the players’ First Amendment rights? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.