How does Descartes’ cogito evidence that he is an epistemologic rationalist? Please answer by responding to the following subquestions:1. Who was Descartes? When did he live?2. What does it mean that he was an epistemic rationalist?3. What was the process by which he arrived at his conclusion “cogito ergo sum”?4. How is this statement reflective of his epistemic method of doubt?5. In what fashion did the cogito constitute Descartes’ epistemic turning point?6. How did Descartes avoid solipsism? (What is solipsism? And how did he avoid becoming a solipsist?)7. What was the role of God in Descartes reconstructing his epistemology?8. How is this related to Descartes’ problem of the external world?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.