Hi, the assignment is for a Research Methods In Criminal Justice class. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have any class questions let me know. Thanks.See attached.
Hi, the assignment is for a Research Methods In Criminal Justice class. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have any class questions let me know. Thanks. See attached.
Research Methods Review (RMR) No. 1 (Due: Monday, 3/15/21) Please provide (typed) answers to the following questions—based on information from peer reviewed articles that you will locate using Socindex (or CJ Abstracts) from BSUs Library selection of academic databases. Students should prepare a review of 2 different peer reviewed articles (dealing w/ any type of crime): one that uses quantitative data and one that uses qualitative data. Please only use articles whereby the researcher(s) has actually collected data (no law reviews, or reviews of other research articles). Data should from the United States (only). Avoid articles whereby researchers are using mixed approaches (where they are analyzing both qualitative & quantitative data). Students should include the abstracts of each article used. Assignments must include a cover page and numbered pages. —————————————— Title of Article List abstract of article (type or cut & paste) Author(s) and year of publication Journal information, including name, volume, issue number, and page numbers of the article. Briefly describe the topic of the article and what the researcher(s) hope to determine. For the article with quantitative data: List the research design used by the researchers, then define the particular design as listed in course text (include page number where definition is from in course text); list the dependent variable(s), and the major independent variables. For the article that uses qualitative data, please describe (2-3 sentences) the data sources and what the researchers concluded about the problem being studied. No need to list DV or IV for article w/ qualitative data.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.