Hello Mary,As you requested in our last meeting at the Estee Lauder Company at the General Motors building in New York City months ago, I’ve provided you with a detailed email which dives headfirst into some of the challenges I’ve witnessed the organization go through in recent months as a communications specialist. Areas of concern include but are not limited to:1. (34.43%) past year stock price drop2. 11% decline in net sales for Q1 20233. Covid related restrictions in China affecting product supply chain4. Bidding War for Tom Ford5. Chris Reid New VP for General Manager of Commercial in EuropeFirst off, the past couple of years have put our massive, publicly traded corporation in a mode of recovery amidst the disastrous issues stemming from China affecting the world globally. As mentioned above there are five primary challenges our company is currently facing as we transition into the first fiscal quarter of 2023.Our Stock DroppedAs of right now, on this particular date, our current stock price reveals we’re down -119.85 (34.43%) within the past year. Our stock price has dropped and our stock could be a lot better. Recovering from the Covid-19 pandemic and a recent 2022 fiscal third-quarter earnings release sent our stock down. However, we’re in the process of trying to buy Tom Ford and projected sales for Q1 of 2023 look promising.Q1 2023 Net Sales DeclineDue to covid-related restrictions in Hainan and mainland China, the retail landscape is still being affected thus driving sales down in malls and other places of commerce.ITS A MEMOMY PART IS NUMBER 4 . “Bidding War for Tom Ford”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.