Goal: Your Essay 1 Final should be a complete revision of your Essay 1 First Draft. New Tasks: This week, you have been assigned to read the article, “Oldest Kid, Smartest Kid?” That piece of writing should inform your consideration of the writing topic. In your revision, include a one-paragraph summary of the article. In that paragraph, you should either AGREE with the arguments made by the author, or you should DISAGREE with her arguments. Your position will depend on the stance you have taken in your overall argument.Resources: Keep the suggestions in mind from your reading in They Say/I Say. Those suggestions are designed to help you a) explain an issue, b) summarize the ideas of other authors who are writing about an issue, and c) respond to the topic with your own ideas.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.