For this assignment, you will add to the rough draft of the “My Personal Classroom Management Plan” assignment. This rough draft should now include sections 1-6.Your classroom management plan rough draft should incorporate applicable feedback received from previous assignments and include the following in each section:Professionalism – Based on the feedback you received from your peers, revise your statement on professionalism. Student Engagement Strategies – Based on the feedback you received from your peers, revise your statement on student engagement. My Philosophy of Classroom Management – Based on the feedback you received from your peers, revise your philosophy of classroom management. Classroom Procedures – Based on the feedback you received from your instructor, revise your Topic 4 procedures assignment and summarize three of the procedures (one of which must address safe and responsible use of technology). Include your rationale explaining how procedures minimize distractions and maximize instructional time. Rules, Consequences, and Reward System – Based on the feedback you received from your instructor, revise your Topic 4 lists of rules, consequences, and rewards. Include the lists and the rationale that explains how the system will help create a safe and productive learning environment. Classroom Arrangement and Cooperative Learning: Include your classroom arrangement and rationale from this topic. You will revise it after you receive instructor and peer feedback.Include at least 3-5 scholarly resources you used to create your classroom management plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.