For the book: The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel. 1. For this assignment, you are asked to use your expertise to analyze the book you selecteFor the book: The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel. 1. For this assignment, you are asked to use your expertise to analyze the book you selected to help us gain a better understanding of what we can take away from its story as Sociologists studying the self. 2. What we can takeaway from your selected book about the relationship between the self and society? For example, what can your book show us about cultural context and meaning? 3. Are there examples of cognitive dissonance?4. What can these perspectives on isolation or alienation tell us about stigma? 5. What can we takeaway from your book about how we use symbols or our personal front to establish our roles in a given setting? – Cite your book. You may be as creative as you like! You may do a presentation (Powerpoint or Prezi), include a brief summary of the book as well as some sort of introduction and conclusion. – There is no “word count” or page minimum for this assignment, it is up to you if you feel you have adequately covered you book.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.