For Discussion M1-3,please respond to both parts of the Prompt below.Similar to your response for our first discussion board post,aim for a total response of 250- 300words.In http://www.johndeweysociety.org/the-journal-of-school-and-society/files/2016/04/Vol32_4.pdf “Roses in Concrete: A Perspective on how Agency and Grit can Foster the Success of All Students, Especially those Most Disadvantaged,“Anindya Kundureports findings from research he himself conducts that explores the variety of obstacles students must overcome to achieve wellness and academic success in college.Kundu contendsthat in addition to grit, which is commonly defined as having passion and remaining persistent in the pursuit of long-term achievement instead of collecting rewards along the way to one’s goals, college students also need agency to realize wellness and success. As a college student yourself, what does your own academic department here at SDSU do to encourage grit and agency in other students in your major. Take this a step further–how do on-campus clubs, organizations, and resources help foster grit and agency within students to help them realize wellness and success.Strive to provide specific examples to illustrate your ideas.Shifting gears, now consider Mark Manson’s argument about the impact of “meta-feelings” on personal wellness. Toward the end of his text, Manson introduces readers to the four meta-feelings (in a very convenient quadrant chart) and makes the claim, “Instead, these meta-feelings have the tendency to rip us apart inside, even further.” Based on your own experiences or observations of other people’s lives, do some of these meta-feelings “rip us apart inside,” thus jeopardizing our own wellness? Or, does Manson have it wrong and that these meta-feelings are essential to being healthy?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.