Follow the instruction and answer the questions,,, due in 12 hoursEthical Decision Making
Case Study Assignment: 5%
Tyler Shultz and Theranos
Watch the interview video about the Theranos Story.
After watching the video, students should be able to:
1. Identify the organizational and personal challenges faced by whistleblowers.
2. Reflect upon Tyler’s decision to blow the whistle, in light of the specific organizational and personal challenges he faced.
Provide a 2 – 3 sentence written reflection for the following questions:
1. Define “Whistleblowing”
2. What personal values would you use to decide your course of action if you were in Tyler’s shoes?
3. Describe why some employees decide to blow the whistle, while other employees choose to stay silent.
4. Did Tyler follow a Duty ethic or a Consequentialist ethic? Describe why you decided on your answer based on the class teachings on Duty and Consequentialism.
5. Thinking about Tyler’s boss, Elizabeth, did she follow a Duty ethic or a consequentialist ethic, and why did you decide that?Theranos and the Whistle BloweR
Ethical Decision Making
Discussion: Corporations: Ethical decisions
Interview with Tyler Shultz
Ethical Decision making
Introduction of Tyler shultz and theronas
The road not taken
two road diverged in a yellow wood,
and sorry I could not travel both
and be one traveler, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, as just as fair,
and having perhaps the better claim,
though as for that the passing there
had worn them really about the same.
The road not taken
and both that morning equally lay
in leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should eve come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhere ages and ages hence;
two roads diverged in a wood, and I –
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference
Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, California
School of Applied Ethics
See the assignment tab in Unit 10. Complete the assignment by the end of class today.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.