Evaluating Program ManualsEvaluating Program Manuals. Due by Day 7. The purpose of the family and staff manuals are to provide written documentation of the policies and procedures used in the decision making and daily operations of a program. These in-house publications should be grounded in the program’s core values, vision, and mission while providing specific guidelines for how it will abide by applicable laws and regulations. The formulation, implementation, and evaluation of these materials are critical to the program administrator role. These manuals are invaluable tools for program success and, for that reason, they deserve careful thought and consideration. Thoughtfully created policies and procedures guide families and staff and contribute to the program’s smooth operation by creating shared understandings.After reading Chapter 4 of this week’s text, Review the staff manual and family handbooks from the center you selected in Week 1. Create a document in which you provide One example of how the following guidelines are communicated (see the table below). For each example, provide either a recommendation to improve the clarity or an approval with a rationale of why/how the statement is ideal. One suggested category of your own choosing that—based on the course content—you believe should be defined. Staff ManualPhrase from HandbookRecommendationApprovalJob DescriptionRights and ResponsibilitiesProfessional ExpectationsSuggested CategoryRationalCitationFamily HandbookPhraseRecommendationCommendationPrograms MissionLicensure StatusCommitment to the Field’s Core Values, Ideals, and Principles (NAEYC Code of Ethical Standards)Suggested CategoryRationalCitationYour evaluating program manuals assignment Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.). Must include a separate title page with the following: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must use at least two sources in addition to the course text. The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources(Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.