Each student will select a disability that qualifies an infant/toddler or child, preschool to age 8 for early intervention/special education services. Please avoid choosing Autism or ASD, and focus on selecting a topic you may not know much about. In your research paper for this disability, please describe the following: 1. Primary characteristics of the disability. 2. The cause and treatment of the disability. Be very detailed in each area. 3. Impact of the disability on the five domains of development (physical, cognitive, social, communicative, and adaptive). 4. A detailed review of two recommended educational interventions specific to the disability. 5. Students will include a list of at least 8 to 10 references in APA format at the end of the paper. Citations within the body of the paper are required to be in APA format. 6. The papers will be 3 -5 pages written in essay format, typed in 12 point font, double-spaced, and include appropriate punctuation and grammar. 7. Integration of faith. Summarize / cite 2 passages of Scriptures that pertain to persons with disabilities. How were these individuals treated by society? How were these same individuals treated by Jesus? What lessons can you take from these Scriptures?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.