Diverse Family Types PaperPurposePlease fully read all PowerPoints and materials for this week before completing this assignment. This paper relates to the importance of understanding Family Life Education in context with diverse populations. Objectives met: Objective 4 – Incorporate the unique perspective and resources the family life educator brings to diverse communities.InstructionsStudents should reference the following course textbook as well as outside source:Ballard, S. M. & Taylor, A.C. (2012). Family life education with diverse populations. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. After reading the supplemental materials, please include the following headings into your essay the following information:Family Life Education with Prison Inmate and Their FamiliesProvide name of specific population for each heading Family Life Education with Rural FamiliesFamily Life Education with military families Family Life Education with Grandfamilies: Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Under each family type heading, please include into your essay the following information:Defining the Population: For example, identify this group by demographics. Discuss unique aspects of this family type. What should we know about their strengths and assets? This section should be about one to two (1-2) paragraphs.Family Life Education Practices: Thoroughly discuss the current state of FLE within these families. Expand upon the general needs of this population and why FLE is needed. This section should be about two to three (2-3) paragraphs.Best Practices in FLE and Future Directions: What FLE practices work best for this family type? How will those practices change in the future? This section should be about one to two (1-2) paragraphs.Educator Characteristics and Reflection: Focus on the educator characteristics of each family type. Reflect on your own personality and traits, in what ways would you be qualified to work with this population? How could you improve your skills? Identify what strategies you will utilize to challenge and overcome those biases to allow you to successfully work with those populations that are challenging for you. This section should be about a half (½) a page.Please include the four level 1 headings in the Diverse Family Types Paper (use the specific name of the family population for each): Family Type 1Family Type 2Family Type 3Family Type 4Then include the four level 2 headings under each family type: Defining the PopulationFamily Life Education PracticesBest Practices in FLE and Future DirectionsEducator Characteristics and ReflectionA rubric is providedMust be 5 full pages, 50 points possible, the Ballard & Taylor text will be your only required source, additional sources can be used, NO direct quotesMust use APA 7th Edition formatting
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.