See attachedDiscussion 1
· Choose three social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or others) and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of EACH platform as it relates to promoting an agenda or campaign, disseminating true/false information, making money, improving your personal and professional connections, and other considerations.
· In addition, discuss your own interactions with these social networks. What information do you share with the public? How concerned are you about privacy and security of your own information?
· Support your response with an in-text citations or in-text citations to validate your points.
· Read the Case Study titled “Did Starbucks Surrender the Store?” in Chapter 13 of your text. What were your initial thoughts or feelings after you read the case? Should businesses allow nonpaying customers to use the facilities such as a table or restroom? (The case study discusses that the (W)manager called 911 after 2 (blk)men declined to make a purchase bc they just needed to use the restroom. Not discussed if they were disruptive or harassing other customers. Starbucks had nothing on the door saying they had to purchase something to use the bathroom or sit in the location)
· Starbucks instituted a one-day racial bias training to teach employees about diversity. If you were the CEO or PR advisor, what recommendations or strategies would you have in place to train employees on the subject of diversity? Feel free to share diversity practices that are being used in the workplace.
· Support your response with an in-text citation or in-text citations to validate your points.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.