Directions:Read the poem “Alzheimer’s,” by Kelly Cherry, on page 541-542. Read pages 524 and 530-531 for information about setting as it relates to poetry. Answer the response items in the next section. Type your answers, and then save them as a Word document. When you are ready to submit the activity, click the blue “Submit Assignment” tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next, click “Choose File” to select the file to submit, and then, click the blue “Submit Assignment” tab below the comment section. Include a comment only if one is needed.Response Items:Explain what the spatial setting of the poem is, and include at least one quotation from the poem to support your response. Explain what the temporal setting of the poem is, and include at least one quotation from the poem to support your response. In line 10, the verb “reify” appears. Provide its definition, and explain the link between it and the contents of the poem. Use of a quotation for this response item is optional. Include a parenthetical reference at the end of the sentence with a quotation and a works cited entry for the poem.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.