Delivery: 10 power point slidesAssume one of the following roles and viewpoints as you complete the assignment:Principal for a private school for K–12 Principal for a public school Hiring manager for institution of higher education Military (overseas or domestic) Corporate training managers (or HR staff responsible for training)You are preparing a PowerPoint presentation to senior leadership, documenting a recruitment, selection, and development plan for a position within your organization. Your presentation must include at least the following:A description of the organization, and how the position fits into the mission and current strategy of the organization. A description of the position requirements. A recruitment plan, incorporating both internal and external recruiting. A selection procedure to be followed and selection documents to be used. A development plan applicable to the position, describing both internal and external development, with career as well as job task development considered. Citations and references as they apply to the job itself, or to the processes of recruitment, selection, and development of employees.Use your textbook, Library, personal experience, and the Internet as resources. Remember to support your plan approach with appropriate research citations. Use your final slide to list all references in APA format. Title slide and reference slides will not count in the deliverable length guidelines.Please submit your assignment.For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.