Criminology AssignmentPlagiarism free1000 word count
Criminology Assignment Plagiarism free 1000 word count
ACR202 Criminology Theory: Assessment Task 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Question Answer Can I write in first person? No. For AT2 it is expected that you engage in neutral/formal third person academic writing. Do I have to reference my sources? Yes. Any sources (where there should be at least four) that are used must be referenced in-text and also included in the Reference List. These should be done using the Harvard (Deakin) in-text convention. Are page numbers in citations only necessary for direct quotes? No. You must always include a page number whenever you paraphrase OR include a direct quote. How many sources does this assessment require? A minimum of three academic sources plus the textbook are necessary. So 4 sources are required at minimum. What is an academic source? Any peer-reviewed journal article, edited textbooks or books on the relevant topic/theory is suitable for AT2. The Prescribed Textbook can be considered as ONE of your sources only. News, media and open-sourced websites can be included to help illustrate a point you are trying to make; however, these sources will NOT count towards your five required sources. Do not reference or cite Wikipedia, this is inappropriate. You cannot cite or reference any unit materials gathered from lectures. You must demonstrate independent capacity to conduct research on a relevant criminal justice policy initiative. What is the word limit? This assessment is 1000 words. But we will permit a +/- 10% leeway. What that means is you must submit between a minimum of 900 up to a maximum of 1100 words. Is the Reference list included in the word count? No. Are the in-text citations included in the word count? Yes. Is there a template we need to use? No. You are welcome to complete this assessment on a new document taking note of the formatting requirements below. Is there a Rubric available? Yes. The marking rubric is available in the same section you’ve found these FAQ’s. Do I need a cover page? No. When will I receive my results/feedback? You will receive your results and feedback approximately 15 working days after submission. Are there any formatting requirements? Yes. We request you please: Write with 2.0 (double) line spacing. Font size set to 12 Using a neutral font like Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial. Avoid any fancy fonts like Comic sans. Only Submit your work using WORD or PDF formats. What do I do if I need an extension? You must complete the Extension Application Form located on the ACR202 Cloud site and submit this online to your Unit Chair. Who do I contact if I need support You are welcome to raise any queries regarding this assessment in your seminars with your tutors. Cloud students and others can also raise any general queries on the Assessment Task 2 Discussion thread – these are monitored by staff regularly. For any urgent or private queries please email your Unit Chair directly. What do I do if I have a question that is not covered here about AT2? Please post your question with a clear title in the Assessment Task 2 Discussion thread. A member of staff will respond to your query.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.