Creatively using technology to assess students is beneficial for both students and teachers. Often, students engage more with technology, thus providing teachers with a more authentic view of student progress. Teachers can also utilize technology to better analyze data with charts, etc. There are a variety of technological tools that can be used to formatively assess students.Part 1: Formative Assessments using TechnologyThe purpose of this assignment is not to create new assessments, but to learn how to incorporate technology using evidence-based formative assessment tools.Select two of the formative assessments you designed in the Topic 5 Unit Plan that could be revised to incorporate a form of technology.In 100-150 words each, describe the technology you could incorporate into each formative assessment, and how it would be used.Part 2: ReflectionIn 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on the incorporation of technology that supports evidence-based practices with assessment.In your reflection, include:The time it takes to create or prepare the assessments using the technology. How you can use the data that the formative assessment tool generates to assess students’ progress. How allowing students to use technology can support the diverse needs of students. How you will use technological tools in your future professional practice.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.