Create an 8-10 slide power point focused on:Chose some ethical issue you feel is important (abortion, gun control, climate change, eating meat, anything that can be considered a moral matter Present research on the situation being sure to clearly discuss both sides, as much as possible. Some conundrums will have much more weight on one side than the other such as climate change.Reiterate the primary theories contained in your moral compass and then explain the position on this issue your compass promotes.Include a proper references/works cited slide (APA or MLA).For example, say you want to address gender-neutral bathrooms in public buildings. First, present some research from sources promoting that they should exist and from sources promoting they should not. Then reiterate the components of your moral compass as stated in the week three paper. Note, your compass may have evolved and if so, work in the new components. Finally, state your position clearly (they should or should not exist) and how your compass justifies that position.Keep in mind, please: Power points must have bullets on the slide that are explained in the notes section.If you intend to narrate the presentation be sure to include the transcript in the notes section.Clear citations must appear on the slide or in the notes to justify listing it as a reference.
Create an 8-10 slide power point focused on: Chose some ethical issue you feel is important (abortion, gun control, climate change, eating meat, anything that can be considered a moral matter Present
Ethics spotlight For this part, I will use an article titled “Against Oppression Olympics: Prioritizing Coalitional Solidarity in News Coverage of Atrocities.” According to the March 16th shooting in Atlanta of six Asian women, the focus is on AAPI communities has been re-ignited. Social media has covered this incident that is highly related to racism and call for legal actions against the involved officers. Varma (2021). The five steps to be involved in deciding whether there should be prosecutions of the involved law officers in the Atlanta shootings will include identifying the problems of shooting eight Asian women from Atlanta. The second is identifying the potential issues involved; for this situation, the shooting where solidarity news coverage has been involved through social media and media houses. The third is reviewing the ethical codes; for this part, the police must protect human life and not harm them. Additionally, according to deontology, the police should have evaluated options available before shooting the women. Fourth is knowing the applicable laws: for example, this incident involves the police using deadly force against the Asian women. Annas (2011). Fifth is obtaining consultations from the lawyers on whether it’s right to prosecute the officers involved or not. The lawyers will also provide us with the adequate knowledge required. Sixth is possible ‘courses of actions’ possible actions would be out of court settlements or lawsuits. However, the lawsuits will be the best action for this case since it will deter other police officers from using excessive force.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.