Create a matrix of 10 possible family structures, traditions, cultures, languages, and/or religious practices that you may encounter in a classroom. Address the following within your matrix for each area identified:Briefly describe the family structure/tradition/culture/language/religion. Discuss one engagement strategy you would use to encourage parents/families with that background to participate in the classroom. Discuss classroom environment considerations you will keep in mind. This should include both routines and visuals around the classroom. In addition, beneath the matrix, describe a classroom activity you could create to respect and honor diversity within your classroom in 100-250 words.Support your matrix with at least three scholarly resources, in addition to the textbook.While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.