Course Introduction to Theology You need to watch Encounter Point. This documentary was filmed in 2006. Conflict between Jews and Palestinians continues to this day, and after Module 2, you have some knowledge of the historical basis for some of this conflict. As you watch, try to identify examples of the themes we discussed in module 4 – Sin, Suffering, and Evil: conscience, Lonergan’s biases in moral decision making, forgiveness, conversion, theodicy, etc., as well as other concepts we have discussed over the last 4 weeks.Describe one example in the movie of a theme from the class that really moved you, surprised you, shocked you, etc. Why does this example stand out for you? Length one page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.