Course : Introduction to TheologyQuestion 1: Christian theology is rational reflection upon Jesus. In Mark’s gospel, the dominant image of Jesus is of one who suffers. If Christians believe that Jesus is the epitome of God’s revelation to us, how does Mark’s portrait of Jesus impact your own image and understanding of God? Length 250 wordsQuestion 2READ:Fischer & Hart: Chapters 5 & 12; review Ch. 4 (57 – 61); Marinelli: Ch. 4Bible: Mark Chapters 1-16; Luke Chapters 1-4:14; Matthew Chapters 1-4:17; John Chapter 1:1-34WRITE: After reading the assigned materials, write a 3 page double-spaced, 1-inch margins, 12 pt. Times New Roman font essay on the topic below: In Chapter 7 of Mark’s gospel, Jesus encounters people who are described as “unclean:” his own disciples, the Syrophoenician woman, and the deaf and mute man. Using reputable sources to support your description, what does it mean to be “unclean” in the Jewish society of Jesus’ time? Who are the “unclean” of our society today? How does Jesus’ response to the unclean in Mark’s gospel inform your own response to the “unclean” of today’s society?Cite material quoted or paraphrased from Fischer & Hart and/or outside resources to support your argument. Follow the Writing Instructions given above and refer to the resource titled “The Writing Process” for how to write an essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.