Consider the symbols (the Christmas Tree or the Closed Doors) used in the first two acts of Ibsen’s A Doll’s Houseand choose the one that you are most interested in or intrigued by.Write a 300 word one-paragraph analysis of Ibsen’s use of symbolism.Your analysis should include a topic sentence, examples from the play, internal citations, and analysis. Do not consult any outside sources for this assignment, which should be submitted as an attached Word document in MLA format. Include the name of the author and the play.Remember that ananalysisof literary elements includes your explaining what they mean and why they are important. If, for example, you have identified a door as a symbol, be sure to explain how it is used in the poem, what it symbolizes, and how it relates to the play’s overall meaning. Include quotes from the play, but rely mostly on your own analysis of how andwhythe author used the symbol.When you are finished, you must reply to TWO classmates using a response of at least 150 words.Topic sentence template:”A Doll’s House” by Henrik Ibsen uses_____________ ( identify symbolism)to convey the____________ (idea, feeling, or concept)of_____________. https://search-alexanderstreet-com.ezp.tccd.edu/view/work/bibliographic_entity|video_work|3369744
Consider the symbols (the Christmas Tree or the Closed Doors) used in the first two acts of Ibsen’s A Doll’s Houseand choose the one that you are most interested in or intrigued by. Write a 300 word o
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.