CompleteParts 1-3 below as preparation for developing your coaching plan. Approach each part as a way to help the principal at your school understand the differences between coaching and mentoring, as well as consider important questions related to the coaching plan.Part 1:Createa chart, diagram, or other visual display of the characteristics, roles, and responsibilities of coaching and mentoring. Highlight the similarities and differences between the two.Part 2:Preparea handout, brochure, poster, or other job aid that you can share with the principal and teachers on your campus that addresses the following questions:What factors must you keep in mind when working alongside a new principal? What questions must you ask before determining a new coaching model or program? What are the strengths of the staff and how can these strengths be utilized in your coaching plan? In what areas will teachers need the most support? How will you determine these areas of need? How should goals for student learning be determined? How should those goals be addressed?Part 3:Developa list of five questions to ask the principal as you develop your coaching plan. Provide a rationale for each question and an explanation of how the principal’s responses will help guide you in developing an effective coaching plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.