Compare and contrastWriting Assignment #2Comparing and Contrasting Two WebsitesSummary of the Assignment:• Task: In this assignment, you will write an essay in which you compare and contrast two websites for their use of proximity, alignment, repetition, and contrast.• Length: 800-1100 words• Graphics: You must include at least eight graphics in order to provide support for yourclaims in the essayo at least two graphics for proximity o at least two graphics for alignment o at least two graphics for repetition o at least two graphics for contrastBrief Description and Strategies to Follow:You must select two websites of the same topic or genre. In other words, you can select two banking websites, two shopping websites, two newspapers online, two health provider websites, or something of this nature.Possibilities include the following:• The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal• eBay and Craigslist• Major League Baseball (mlb.com) and the National Football League (nfl.com)You will write at least six paragraphs:• An introductory paragraph• A paragraph on proximity• A paragraph on alignment• A paragraph on repetition• A paragraph on contrast• A concluding paragraphAgain, each paragraph will incorporate at least two graphics in order to show how each of the four areas compares and contrasts between the two websites.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.