insight on case proposalCase proposal
· Minimum 4 oages
PLEASE USE THIS ORGANIZATION: https://www.maac4kids.org/
Introduction and overview of the NPO (no more than 1 page) (10 points)
Draft logic/impact model Week 4 handout on D2L) (15 points)
Discuss any challenges you have identified for completing the project (10 points)
Such as missing information needed for analysis or assessments, and how you propose addressing these challenges
If no challenges, please explain this briefly
Discuss your preliminary findings based on your review of the organization so far, including what the NPO currently does well and areas for improvement (15 points)Inputs → Activities → Outputs →
Categories and Criteria for
• Inputs represent labor and capital, which might include money, people,
equipment, and buildings, all dedicated to the delivery of a good or service.
• Outputs are what a “program actually does” or the “direct products and services
delivered” by an organization or program.
• Outcomes are the results produced by public sector outputs, and represent the
change in conditions resulting from the activities.
• In the early 1990s, focus began to shift to outcomes with the goal of a
government that “works better and costs less.”
Basic Program Logic Model
Essentials of Public Service: An Introduction to Contemporary Public Administration. Mary E. Guy and Todd L. Ely. (2022). Irvine, CA:
Melvin & Leigh, Publ. ISBN: 978-1-73604022-5
Categories and Criteria for Performance Measures
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.