By this point in your degree program, you have been exposed to many different classrooms with varying layouts. It is a good idea to start planning what your ideal classroom would look like. When you have your own classroom, you may have to make adjustments due to physical space, budget, or other obstacles. However, if you have an end goal in mind, you can work toward creating the setup that best fits the needs of your students and your own personal style.Create an ideal physical layout of your birth to age 2. Your layout should include how you would organize the space, materials, and resources in order to maximize progress and promote social interaction. Consider areas centered on art, library, writing, science/math, dramatic play, blocks, and puzzles/manipulatives.In addition, write a 500-750 word research-based essay explaining your layout. Explain how you would organize space, time, and materials/resources to maximize progress and promote social interaction amongst peers, parents, and caregivers. Furthermore, discuss any special attention you would give to areas that would accommodate students with exceptionalities.Support your findings with 3-5 scholarly resources.Submit the physical layout and the explanation as one submission.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment toLopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.