Below are a list of curations Top 5 things to do before buying a home 10 worst mistakes in retirement 5 Effective ways to achieve your goals 4 things you should know how to do to your car Top 5 best places to live in Haiti 10 Things you can buy for $20 in Haiti that you can’t get in the USA for $50The following questions need to be answered State the shared theme of the items you will be curating, and remember that you will be collecting between 5-10 items (For example: “Six contemporary horror novels you should read if you don’t like horror.”) List at least3 items you will curate onto this list, why they belong on this list, and why they have value. You should usesupportable, logical reasoning for these choices; something that would convince a reader you know what you’re talking about. Please number your answers. Take the first curated item from your list above, and describe specifically how it differs from your other selections. Take the second curated item from your list above, and describe specifically how it differs from your other selections. Take the third curated item from your list above, and describe specifically how it differs from your other selections. This will be your last chance to convince your audience that your curation is meaningful. To do this you will want to do the following things: Begin with a conclusion sentence that expands on the value of the list. (So what? What next?) Describe the ways in which this list is contemporary (relevant now) and to whom its relevant. (Who cares, and why?) In the space below, use 1-2 sentences to explain the conclusion readers can draw from reading your curation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.