BASED ON READINGS & RUBRIC-Table 1 in “Principles and Practices of Sociocultural Assessment: Foundations for Effective Strategies for Linguistically Diverse Classrooms” describes Concepts, Principles, and Checklist Items that can be used to evaluate assessments. Select two of the Checklist Items you think are extremely important when evaluating assessments for ELL students.In a 500-750 word essay, describe those items, and defend why you believe they are of particular importance.Support this assignment with at least three scholarly resources.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.Readings-http://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/pearson/2016/making-content-comprehensible-for-english-learners_the-siop-model_ebook_5e.phphttps://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=12795771&site=eds-live&scope=sitehttps://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edsjsr&AN=edsjsr.3496986&site=eds-live&scope=sitehttp://iteslj.org/Techniques/Williams-Feedback.htmlhttp://www.colorincolorado.org/educators/assessment/informal/http://www.colorincolorado.org/article/40715/https://pdo.ascd.org/lmscourses/PD13OC002/media/ELL_CC_M4_Reading_Using_Formative01.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.