AssignmentsPublic Health PolicyUsing ethical theories and principles in practice and assess whether the following are ethically sound:1. The public health policy you proposed in Module 2 SLP. (Social Distancing)2. The public health laws you selected in Module 3 SLP. (The CARES Act, federal funding)3. What changes would you propose so that the laws/policies adhere to ethical principles?Length: 3 – 4 pages, APA format, 3 scholarly sources required.Things to Read on Social Distancing:https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/05/26/ethics-of-reopening-america-social-distancing/https://www.philosophersmag.com/essays/213-the-ethics-of-social-distancingThings to Read on the CARES Act:https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/state-and-local-governmentshttps://www.bhfs.com/insights/alerts-articles/2020/the-cares-act-health-care-summary-and-analysisScholarly Sources:April 13, 2020 – House Committee on Ethics. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ethics.house.gov/sites/ethics.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/FINAL Guidance Regarding CARES ACT.pdfWasserman, D., van der Gaag, R., & Wise, J. (2020). The term “physical distancing” is recommended rather than “social distancing” during the COVID-19 pandemic for reducing feelings of rejection among people with mental health problems. European Psychiatry, 63(1) doi:10.1192/j.eurpsy.2020.60
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.