Assignment: Reflective EssayPersonal reflection on your learning can be a rich opportunity to become more aware of your authentic learning and your internal process of finding meaning. Particularly with a social issue such as race and ethnicity, which can be profoundly personal and connected to our sense of identity, reflecting on your learning process can help you take your learning beyond mere academics to learning that is transformative. As scholar-practitioners, you are expected to add thoughtful self-knowledge with your research in order to develop more resonant perspectives. Furthermore, with a topic as politically charged as race and ethnicity, understanding your hidden biases and presumption can enable you to become more credible as an advocate for social change.Submit a 2- to 3-page paper, in which reflect on your learning from this course. Use the following questions to guide your reflection:Global Perspective:In what ways have the internationally focused course readings expanded your global awareness?How has a global approach to the topic of multiculturalism changed your thinking on the issues?Key insightsConsider two insights that you discovered in the course readings, Discussions, and/or Assignments. What were these key insights and what did you notice about your learning process?Application:How might you apply something you learned to your local context?What future research project might you want to investigate on the topic of multiculturalism?Ethics and Bias:Why is it important to identify bias in your approach and perspective when addressing such a political and public topic as race and ethnicity?How can you approach this topic in an ethical manner to ensure credibility?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.