Assignment ContentThe correctional system uses a variety of forms during the intake and assessment process, and these may differ by state. In this assignment, you will become familiar with forms that are commonly used in the correctional system for assessing individuals and will determine how these forms are used in the intake and assessment process.Review the “Inmate Screening Form” and “Initial Custody Assessment Scale” starting on p. 56 of Objective Jail Classification Systems: A Guide for Jail Administrators on the National Institute of Corrections website. Objective Jail Classification Systems_ A Guide for Jail Administrators _ National Institute of Corrections web siteExamine the forms and determine how results from these forms may be utilized.Write a 350- to 700-word paper on the intake and assessment procedures in the assessment phase of the helping process, in which you:Describe how these forms are used in the assessment phase of the helping process with individuals involved with the correctional system.Describe how identifying risk factors through intake and assessment will contribute to the classification and treatment of an individual involved with the correctional system.Identify other assessment instruments and forms that may be used in the correctional system during the assessment phase of the helping process. Explain how these instruments are used and what information they provide.Include a minimum of 2 sources.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Submit your screening and assessment forms and paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.