Assignment ContentExplaining a process to someone else can enhance your own understanding. In this assignment, you will gain a better understanding of the helping skills necessary to facilitate the intake and assessment procedures.Imagine you are training a new human service worker on the intake and assessment process at a correctional facility. You must outline the elements of intake interviewing and explain the skills that it will take to facilitate the assessment process with clients.Create a 700- to 1,050-word manual for your trainee, in which you:Describe the purpose of the intake interview.Explain the elements involved in intake interviewing.Describe the assessment process.Describe the skills needed to facilitate the assessment process.Ethical dilemmas may present themselves in different ways when working with a forensic population. In this assignment, you will identify a scenario that presents an ethical dilemma and explain how you would resolve it.Formulate a case scenario of an ethical dilemma that your team has encountered during the intake and assessment process.Create a 2-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to propose your team’s response to the ethical dilemma, in which you::Explain your plan of action for how to resolve the ethical dilemma.I will do two slidesInclude detailed speaker notes for each slide.Include a minimum of 2 sources.Format any citations within your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.