As an educator, what you do to guide young children into initiating their own development and learning is crucial.For this assignment, create a 1-2 page newsletter to give to the parents at your Birth to Pre-K center. Consider GCU’s Statement on the Integration of Faith and Work that states, “Therefore, we are assured that our work within the world matters to God and our neighbors, and that we honor God by serving others in ways that promote human flourishing, as you introduce yourself and tell the families a little about yourself in the newsletter and discuss the importance of child-initiated development and learning particular to children from Birth through Pre-K.In addition, discuss what you, their child’s educator, will do to guide the young children into initiating their own development and learning. Be sure to include in the discussion the following: The importance of individual and group guidance in the development of children ages Birth to Pre-K. Problem-solving techniques that help young children develop supportive relationships. Strategies to facilitate child-initiated development and learning.Support your findings with 3-5 scholarly resourcesWhile APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment toLopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.