ANTHROPOLOGYThis discussion provides the opportunity for you to explore the subfield of linguistics, with particular emphasis on historical and descriptive linguistics, the origins of language, and nonverbal communication.InstructionsChoose one of the question options below and note it in the subject line of your post. Option 1: Drawing on the module readings, briefly describe the field of anthropological linguistics and its’ contributions to understanding the foundations of human language (historical linguistics) as well as its features’ (descriptive linguistics).What are some prevailing theories for the origin of language?What can work with primates tell us about language acquisition?Option 2: Drawing on the module readings, describe how language has an intrinsic relationship to culture and cultural identity. Give at least 3 examples, either from personal experience or from current events.Explain the role gestures serve in communications. You might consider your interactions with family, friends, colleagues, and others as examples to describe how body language varies depending on the social situation.What role, if any, does code-switching play in these interactions?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.