Anthropology In Module 1, we explore the discipline of anthropology with particular emphasis on the subfield of cultural anthropology, the topic of our course. This discussion will provide you with a basic understanding of anthropology, its purpose and goals, and its methods.InstructionsFor this discussion, choose one of the question options below and note it in the subject line of your post.Option 1: Drawing on the module readings, discuss the history, purpose, and structure of the discipline of anthropology.· Include an evaluation of one of anthropology’s subfields and explain how it contributes to other disciplines within and outside of cultural anthropology.· Conclude with an analysis of how the academic and applied goals of anthropology differ and give an example of how these goals promote intercultural tolerance and understanding.Option 2: Drawing on the module readings, define culture and the anthropological perspective. What is the relevance of this perspective as related to the study of culture? To the future of cultural diversity?· Discuss the general characteristics/traits of culture and the mechanisms that cause cultures and their characteristics to change. Use specific examples to illustrate your points.· What are some of the prevailing theories as to how culture began?Note: You will need to use the resources in the text and in the module to answer this question. Do not provide answers based entirely on your own interpretations.This is the book for reference (Resource)Cultural Anthropology Fifteenth EditionCarol R. Ember Human Relations Area Files at Yale UniversityMelvin Ember
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.