answer the following questions below:1. Let’s say that you are out to eat with some friends, and when your check comes you realize the server gave you the wrong bill. Your actual cost should have been almost four times as much as the one you were given, and you notice that you were given the check for the table next to you by accident. Your friends are eager to pay the smaller amount, and suggest you all leave cash on the table and head out. Pretend you are an Egoist. How would you decide what the right thing is to do in this situation? What would the Egoist say is morally right? Do you think Egoism is a good theory to use to solve an ethical dilemma like this? Why/why not? It should take you at least 5-7 sentences to answer this question2. What are two good things about Egoism? Why are they good things for an ethical theory?What are two bad things about Egoism? Why are they bad things for an ethical theory? Please answer this question in your own words, and don’t copy directly from any source. It should take you at least 10 sentences (total) to answer this question and explain your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.