Answer the following questions about the film “Twelve Angry Men”.What type of language function was predominant in the film? Cite 3 pieces of evidence that the jury argues about. List 5 different fallacies used in the film by certain jurors. You can repeating fallacies/slanters. Use a variety of them, there are enough of them in the film to get 5 different ones.. Identify what phrase was said in the dialog, and mark next to it which fallacy it was. Example: “I’ll tell my dad!” – appeal to force.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.