Answer briefly the questions, only use the source provided, add citations.1. Goal – “A quality education program for students with motor disabilities addresses important functional skills that will promote the students’ independence and participation in their community both as youth and adults.”· Identify and describe three (3) things that a school/teacher can do to promote independence for a student with a motor disability· Identify and describe three (3) things that a school/teacher can do to promote participation in their community for a student with a motor disability2. What biases do you think a student with motor disabilities may experience in the school setting and what recommendations would you make to address the biases?3. Identify and define six (6) mobility aids:4. As students return to school campuses, what are the specific health risks and concerns for students with motor disabilities and identify and describe 3 precautions that schools should have in place before students return.5. What is the purpose of the Individual Education Plan in providing a free appropriate public education (FAPE)?6. Define the following:Gross Motor Function Classification System (GMFCS) and Levels I-VService Delivery Models7. What type of special training should the following providers have to deliver services to students with motor disabilities and what are some of the challenges?TeacherPhysical TherapistSpeech Language Pathologist8. Describe strategies for meeting the physical assistance and management needs of students with motor disabilities in daily routines and school-related activities.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.