Answer both parts / Do not (ever) replicate Discussion question/prompt, though Part 1, Part 2 may be used if desired:Part 1: How do the three versions of love described by Phaedrus, Aristophanes and Socrates in Plato’s Symposium differ from each other?Part 2: Compare any of the three with your contemporary understanding of love and/or desire.Use MLA Guide for proper formatting for titles of works, Titles receive either quotation marks or italics–look up and use the proper choiceNo plagiarism120 word minimum
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.