Annotating and Note Taking AssignmentFor this assignment, you need to select pages from a textbook or article, read and annotate the pages, and then create a set of notes based on the material you read and annotated.Step 1: Review the marking (annotating) strategies from Chapter 6 (pp. 134-135).Step 2:Selectthree-four consecutivepagesfrom one of your college textbooksORselect the article below.Print a copy of your selected textbook pages or article.5 Characteristics of Grit: How Many Do You Have?[If you select this article (4 pages), you will need toannotateall 4 pages.] ClickHERE Actionsto download the article.Step 3: Read and annotate your selected textbook pages or article. Your annotations may behandwritten, typed, or electronically produced. Annotations could include underlining or highlightingalong with other annotations. Highlights should not exceed 10-15% of your page. You may choose to color code as you annotate. Keep in mind that underlining and highlighting are not enough. Other annotations are required; choose from:summarizingorparaphrasingin the margins identifyingkey terms defining unknown terms jotting down questions that occur to you as you read jotting down your reactions to the material adding explanations or elaboration providing additional examplesYour annotations should demonstrate youractive involvementwith the reading. Example of an annotated text:http://faculty.bucks.edu/specpop/annotate-ex.htm(Links to an external site.)Step 4: Next,create a separate, detailed page of notesover the material you read and annotated. Your notes may be handwritten or typed.Use one of the following note-taking methods: Cornell Format, Outline Format or List Format. Read Chapter 5 for details.Step 5: Submit BOTH yourannotated pagesandyour set of notesin the assignment link. If you are taking this course online, you will need toscan or take a photo of any handwritten annotations or notesbefore uploading. If you are taking this course in a face-to-face setting, your professor may require you to submit your work in class.Click HereActions to print a copy of this assignment.Click Here to view a Student Example of this Assignment.Actions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.