Analysis Paper: Final ProductThis week you will submit your final product. You will use a logical analysis of your choice. The argument you select can come from any source (a movie, book, religious teaching, politician’s soundbite, song, poem, supreme court judgment, etc.) and can be analyzed using any of the methods practiced during this course (fallacies, famous forms, natural deduction, quantifiers, probability, and induction). You analysis paper should have minimal introductory material. The ideal sequence for analysis is: Reproduce the argument Give a brief interpretationTranslate into symbolic formProve validity or invalidityExamine the truth of the premisesMake suggestions on how the argument could be improvedPurpose: This assignment allows you to take the skills developed through the course and apply them in a more naturalistic mode. Since humans do not communicate through highly rigorous symbolic notation but rather through prose, this assignment brings logic closer to regular life. This exercise gives you practice applying logic to new circumstances.Parameters: Your paper should be 4–5 double-spaced, typewritten pages submitted as a Word document. There is no particular style required since this is an informal assignment, but you do need to cite your sources if you choose to use any (APA, MLA, or Turabian format is acceptable). Even academic philosophy is often written in first person, but this paper does not need a title page, bibliography page, etc. Only one reference is required (the original argument or position being analyzed). This assignment utilizes the SafeAssign originality tool. Upon submission, SafeAssign will generate an originality report that detects plagiarism. This report will be sent to your instructor.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.