An Annotated Bibliography is a summary or evaluation of sources. The summary typically contains a discussion on the point of the book or article, an evaluation of the source, and finally a reflection. For this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography of 6 research articles from peer-reviewed or scholarly sources that relate to your topic as defined in the Unit 1 assignment. You will be able to use this assignment to write your literature review which is due at the end of this Unit. To get started in this assignment first read Chapter 2: Types of Sources, Chapter 5: Search Tools, Chapter 6: Evaluating Sources and Chapter 8: How to Cite Sources from your Citing Sources (2020) textbook. As you read through the chapters, be sure to view the embedded video clips within the chapters. For a sample of an Annotated Bibliography refer to the Purdue Online Writing Lab (n.d.) Annotated Bibliography Samples. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_samples.html. Be sure to scroll down to the APA example. Next, (if you have access) watch the optional video from UWlibraries which will provide you an explanation and examples of what a scholarly article includes. Note: there are two parts to this assignment. Part One: Conduct a scholarly search for 6 peer-reviewed or scholarly sources based on your chosen topic from Unit 1. (Impact of encouraging intrinsic motivation within a classroom setting to student performance.) Part Two: Create an Annotated Bibliography (should be in list format) of 6 sources related to your topic from Unit 1. Your Annotated Bibliography should include: 1. The full APA citation for the source including the web link. 2. In one paragraph, for each source o Discuss the point or main thesis of the source. o Evaluate the source for reliability and how it compares to other sources in your Annotated Bibliography. o Analyze the source for its relevance to your study. References Choosing & Using Sources: A guide to academic research. (2020). Teaching & Learning, University Libraries. https://ohiostate.pressbooks.pub/choosingsources/ Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Annotated bibliography examples. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliography_samples.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.