Allocate at least 20 hours in the field to support this practicum/field experience.Complete this assignment within the “Practicum B” section of your “Case Study Analysis Template.”Part 1: AssessmentUsing the “Milestone Development Observation Chart,” record your observations of interactions in which the child engages. Pay particular attention to the developmental domains in association with classroom activity, peer and adult interaction, student strengths and weaknesses, and theories supporting behaviors.In addition, create one other form of raw data (e.g. frequency chart, notes, academic or social/emotional evidence) that can be shared with your mentor teacher to develop a clear assessment of the child’s interactions.Present your observations to your mentor teacher and discuss potential areas of needed support for the child in the area of interacting with peers and adults. In 250-500 words, identify which age-appropriate milestones the child is meeting, and where additional support might benefit him or her.Part 2: Intervention StrategiesBased on your observations of the interactions of the child, design 2-3 instructional support intervention strategies. Select one developmental area from your observation chart and design strategies that meet the specific needs of the child in that area. These strategies can be designed to be implemented by you, or in support of your mentor.In addition, design 1-2 at-home activities to provide support in the same developmental area. Summarize each intervention strategy and at-home activity in 50-100 words, and explain how each meets the needs of the child. It is not necessary to share these activities with the child’s parents/guardians at this time.Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.Use any remaining practicum/field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.Submit the completed sections of your “Case Study Analysis Template.”APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.