Allocate at least 2 hours in the field to support this field experience.For this field experience, you will assess students, provide them feedback, and reflect on the summative assessment implementation.Part 1: AssessmentIn the previous field experience, you designed and implemented a lesson that provided additional learning support to a selected group of students. In the final part of the assessment process, you will conduct a summative assessment for the same group of students.Your summative assessment should be designed to determine mastery of identified standards. Prior to completing the assessment, review the pre-assessment to ensure appropriate concepts are measured in the final assessment. Once your summative assessment is complete, ask your mentor teacher to review it for approval.Administer the assessment to the group of students. You may provide multiple assessment methods (oral, written, technology driven, etc.), and differentiate assessment based on the needs of the students.Part 2: Provide FeedbackIndividually review each student’s assessment results with him or her. During each conference, ask the following questions to engage the student:How do you feel about the lesson? What was most difficult? What was easy?During this time, begin with a positive strength of each student. Provide effective, descriptive feedback by identifying instructional goals for the student to continue working on. End on a positive note that shows compassion, justice, and concern.Use any remaining field experience hours to speak with your mentor teacher and, provided permission, seek out opportunities to observe and/or assist your mentor teacher and/or work with a small group of students on instruction in the classroom.Part 3: ReflectionSubmit a 250-500 word reflection of your experience creating a summative assessment, administering it, and providing feedback. Did the data you collected in the pre-assessment help you prepare an applicable summative assessment? What challenges did you run into during the summative assessment and how did you deal with them?Explain how you will use this process in your future professional practice.Submit a description or copy of your assessment, along with a 250-500 word reflection on giving instructional feedback to the students, as one deliverable.APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to theLopesWrite Technical Support articlesfor assistance.Document the locations and hours you spend in the field on your Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to LoudCloud in the last topic. Directions for submitting can be found on the College of Education site in the Student Success Center.RUBRICAttempt Start Date: 09-Jul-2020 at 12:00:00 AMDue Date: 15-Jul-2020 at 11:59:59 PMMaximum Points: 25.0
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.