After presenting his paper to a group of young scientists, Alan Turing is challenged by one who immediately says, “Yes, but that’s not REAL thinking! Machines can’t REALLY think.” How might he respond to this challenge? What is the questioner trying to argue? What does Turing’s likely response tell us about the concept of “thinking?”Do not give dictionary, wikipedia, or other online definitions. I want to see your words and ideas. Your answer must be at least 500 words in order to receive credit.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.