A critical analysis essayyou systematically evaluate a work’s effectiveness including what it does well and what it does poorly. write a critical analysis of Christopher Rowland’s article entitled With fitness trackers in the workplace, bosses can monitor your every step. A critical analysis has a similar structure to an essay. You must include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion, but what you include in each section is different.What is the author’s claim or thesis? What assumptions are being made – and are they acceptable? What support (evidence) is offered on behalf of the claim? Are they relevant and are they convincing-Why? How does the author use the rhetorical appeals: logos, ethos, and pathos? How does the author establish the image of himself or herself that we sense in the article? What is the author’s tone, and is it appropriate? Does the author seem to you to be fair-Why? Is the author a critical thinker, biased, or open-minded? Are counterarguments adequately considered?How to Structure a Critical AnalysisIntroduction (1 paragraph)Provide context for the article, this is the background information Give the title of the article, the author, source, and, in the case of a magazine or academic journal, the date of publication Describe the purpose or main argument of the material in one sentence State your overall impression of the article, this is your thesis statement for this assignmentBody (2-3 paragraphs)Provide your analysis of the findings/arguments/conclusions of the article Discuss the strengths and weaknesses, limitations, and problems with the material Make sure to reference the author and the material (use direct quotes and/or paraphrase evidence) to support your analysisConclusion (1 paragraph)Summarize what your BODY paragraphs said Make a final judgement on the overall value of the article Comment on future implications or views of the topic and why that is importantAssignment ConstraintsDue no later than Sunday, July 26th by 11:59 PM The essay should be approximately 2.5-3.5 pages [there is approx. 250 words per MLA formatted page]Use MLA format: double-space, Times New Roman-12pt. fontInclude MLA Work Cited pageUse a creative titleCorrect spelling, grammar, and punctuation are expected.Grading CriteriaThe assignment is worth a maximum of 100 points. Review and use the attached rubric to help you reach your best goal and desired grade for the assignment. See Rubric: Rubricforcriticalanalysis.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.