2Visual Analysis by a Classical argumentBased on the Perdue Owl Video, “Visual Rhetoric” The Owl at Perdue University (2020). there is a reason for both words to describe how a person can be persuaded to see things as the author is trying to get them to see. The visual factor is everything one sees when looking at a particular image, this could be the color, arrangement, and font. The word “Rhetoric” is to persuade the viewer to think, or act in a particular way. When thinking about visual rhetoric, the person who is trying to persuade or sell to another, can use a visual image to persuade them to “buy what they are selling”.Looking at the image on this week’s assignment from Surfrider Foundation, (2020), the first thing that catches the eye are the two gigantic rolls of plastic. With the extra-large writing beneath it that advises, “WHAT GOES IN THE OCEAN, GOES IN YOU”. all in capital letters as to get the point across. This is a good visual to capture a person’s interest and make them want to look at the small print that is written across the bottom in a much smaller font, which explains the fish off the west coast ingest over 12,000 tons of plastic a year, according to recent studies. This also explains how interested parties can help .and gives the web address for further information.3This paper is better written in the classical argument style as it involves four major appeals associated with rhetoric. creditability, logic, emotion, and time. Perdue writing lab (2020) Tee creditability shows in the fact that this is a nonprofit company for a good cause, the logic is that everyone is responsible to keep the earth that God has given us healthy. Genisis 1:26 (KJV) states, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground”.The emotion is displayed by the picture that was presented with the ad showing the plastic and the explanation that fish eat 12,000 pounds of it each year. Finally, there is time, which goes along perfectly with the cause of the advertisement, The health of our oceans should be a major concern to everyone and each country needs to find ways to solve this major problem before we do not have any more oceans at all.All in all, the visual rhetoric and the uses to get the message across is a very handy way of advertising; a person can see even from past ads they have seen before, that Aristotle had the right idea when he come up with using rhetoric to get a point across, making it easier for the person who is trying to persuade or sell to another, can use a visual image to persuade them to “buy what they are selling”.I need 200 wrds to respond to this asap
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.