1)According to Hume, moral judgments are based on sentiment or internal feeling rather than exclusively on reason, but he does say that reason or facts have a role to play. Explain what part reason and sentiment play in his empirical theory of ethics. 2)Based on Hume’s view about the nature of morality, what do you think he would suggest is the reason(s) why people engage in immoral acts and based on this, how might he suggest we should prevent such acts from occurring either in ourselves or in others? 3)The concept of autonomy plays a central role in Kant’s moral view.What is autonomy?Choose at least two aspects of Kants view that are informed or motivated by this concept and explain that connection.(hint: the concept of autonomy or freedom or being the source of your own behavior lies behind the first two principles of morality, the Kingdom of Ends, the tests of the categorical imperative, etc.) 4)Based on Kant’s view about the nature and source of morality, what do you think he would suggest is the reason(s) why people engage in immoral acts and based on this, how might he suggest we should prevent such acts from occurring either in ourselves or in others?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZIa3anjjU&feature=youtu.be Please watch the video then answer the following questions with detail. Thank you very much !Running head: KANT AND HUME ON MORALITY Kant and Hume on Morality(Student name)(Course name)November 8, 2016 1 KANT AND HUME ON MORALITY 2 Kant and Hume on Morality1. Hume is by all accounts…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.