150 words with a referenceYour textbook presents information about the components of scholarly argumentation and the expectation that doctoral learners are able to argue positions supported by evidence. Why is it important to defend your position? How does an argument allow for a scholarly conversation?Bridges, S., Banaszewski, C., Kelly, S., Wozniak, R., & Maul, J. (2020). Argumentation. In Grand Canyon University (ED). GCU doctoral research: The literature landscape. https://lc.gcumedia.com/res820/gcu-doctoral-research-the-literature-landscape/v1.1/#/chapter/7
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.